Welcome Guest! to the United Tactical Force Gaming Community!
  • Page 1 of 1
Community Forum » Support Center » Helping Area » Mod Assistance (I was wondering on to install a modification.)
Mod Assistance
OwnageDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 11:13 | Post # 1
Private
Group: Users
I was wondering if I can gain some general information on how to install custom maps, SAS mod and so forth. I heard the SAS mod is great just don't know how to install it and actually get it to run. Thanks for a future help I gain.

MikeDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 11:28 | Post # 2
Major general
Group: GameMaster
The custom maps folders are to the folder:
C:/ProgramFiles/Sierra/swat4/contentexpansion/

The SAS Mod Folders go to the folder:
C:/ProgramFiles/Sierra/swat4, then execute sasmod.bat

Tnx to floffypus for the sign :D

Domin4tork4Date: Saturday, 01 September 12, 12:49 | Post # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
nuke Beware the virus that circulates on the Internet for download SAS mod nuke

Message edited by Domin4tork4 - Saturday, 01 September 12, 12:50

LechDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 15:00 | Post # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Leadership
u can download this mod at our download section smile

OwnageDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 23:13 | Post # 5
Private
I've downloaded the SAS mod off your website and my security detects it as a virus/threat. Also I have a other question since I've been on your server lately and saw UTF members use keybinds can anyone help me. Thanks for the help here once again cool .

RaptorDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 23:24 | Post # 6
Private
Quote (Ownage)
I've downloaded the SAS mod off your website and my security detects it as a virus/threat.

False alert, at least usually. PM me if you want alternative download link(s), official mod site for example.

HunterCZDate: Saturday, 01 September 12, 23:27 | Post # 7
Major general
Group: Friends
When I first started out with binds, I found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2prBMeTAtE

For key binds you must edit User.ini (in the video the guys says DefUser.ini and that's wrong). After watching that video I knew how to make those key binds. Then I downloaded from our forum SW4T Colorizer http://utf.ucoz.com/forum/21-50-1 to get some colors to my binds.

When making the binds, I started out thinking what binds I need and it was obvious to make binds for those commands I had to write into teamchat the most often. I had the most important binds done and I expanded them more and more with everything I found useful. Today I'm using nearly 40 binds in game. But having few binds helps much more than having no binds and typing everything everytime.

If anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll gladly help you.

PatronDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 00:12 | Post # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
can someone put the link to the sas mod which is clear and without any virouses?

OwnageDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 00:22 | Post # 9
Private
Quote (Foobar)
False alert, at least usually. PM me if you want alternative download link(s), official mod site for example.

Quote (HunterCZ)
When I first started out with binds, I found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2prBMeTAtE

For key binds you must edit User.ini (in the video the guys says DefUser.ini and that's wrong). After watching that video I knew how to make those key binds. Then I downloaded from our forum SW4T Colorizer http://utf.ucoz.com/forum/21-50-1 to get some colors to my binds.

When making the binds, I started out thinking what binds I need and it was obvious to make binds for those commands I had to write into teamchat the most often. I had the most important binds done and I expanded them more and more with everything I found useful. Today I'm using nearly 40 binds in game. But having few binds helps much more than having no binds and typing everything every time.

If anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll gladly help you.

Thank you both for the large amount of help I highly appreciate it. Ensure that I'm going to ask for help since I'm still new around this game and I got the tactics down just wanted to go a extra step with the keybinds. I was actually helping my brother with a few keybinds which was mostly obvious as you said and partly common sense. Once again thank you for the help.

mohitDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 06:51 | Post # 10
Lieutenant colonel

I also see this video to how to get binds in the game.
You can download this mod from this mirror also http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/21788406/SAS_Mod_v1.0.zip.

Message edited by mohit - Sunday, 02 September 12, 06:58

RaptorDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 11:03 | Post # 11
Private
Quote (mohit)
You can download this mod from this mirror also http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/21788406/SAS_Mod_v1.0.zip.

It's not visible who uploaded the file there, so I'm not sure if that one is really virus-free.

LechDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 11:08 | Post # 12
Generalissimo
Group: Leadership
If i remember fine i put there link from official website smile

MikeDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 17:24 | Post # 13
Major general
I bet you have AVG Anti-virus, just make him ignore the threat

OwnageDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 18:52 | Post # 14
Private
Quote (Lech)
If i remember fine i put there link from official website smile

Quote (Mike)
I bet you have AVG Anti-virus, just make him ignore the threat

Lol how you figure I have the AVG nice guess. Also thanks going to attempt to download it and install it. Going to inform you of any problems and also with the keybinds. Thanks for the help.

MikeDate: Sunday, 02 September 12, 21:05 | Post # 15
Major general
Quote (Ownage)
Lol how you figure I have the AVG nice guess.

I had AVG for less than a year and as soon as I found he was triggering over bullshit, I replaced it for kaspersky and so far it hasn't fail me nor annoy me at all.

Community Forum » Support Center » Helping Area » Mod Assistance (I was wondering on to install a modification.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: