Welcome Guest! to the United Tactical Force Gaming Community!
  • Page 1 of 1
Community Forum » Support Center » Helping Area » Laptop Battery is not charging (and wifi problem also)
Laptop Battery is not charging
mohitDate: Tuesday, 11 September 12, 05:47 | Post # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Hello guys My laptop battery is not charging and i get fair signal when i am 3 cm away from the Router.Can you help me plz

HunterCZDate: Tuesday, 11 September 12, 07:28 | Post # 2
Major general
Group: Friends
I think this should be posted on totally different website with support. Or you can just google the problem and see if there is a solution.

About the battery - Problem might be in the battery or in the adapter. If you have an option to borrow someone's adapter and try if it works. If yes, you're adapter is broken. If no, your battery is broken. If there is no other option -> buy a new battery/adapter. But before you do it, try to find your issue online. Maybe it can be solved.

Message edited by HunterCZ - Tuesday, 11 September 12, 08:02

MikeDate: Tuesday, 11 September 12, 08:42 | Post # 3
Major general
Group: GameMaster
An easy test is to remove the battery and leave the pc only supplied by the charger. Another test you should perform would be let the pc charge while it's not on.
My bet you be the battery since it's the most common.

About the router, not really much to say, either buy a new one or replace the antenna. But before that, try test the router with another pc and see if it has the same issues, because it can be caused too from a malfunctioning of the ethernet plate...

Tnx to floffypus for the sign :D

Message edited by Mike - Tuesday, 11 September 12, 08:45

Community Forum » Support Center » Helping Area » Laptop Battery is not charging (and wifi problem also)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: