Welcome Guest! to the United Tactical Force Gaming Community!
  • Page 1 of 1
Community Forum » General » General Discussion » Airsoft gun seller which ships to India (and online only)
Airsoft gun seller which ships to India
mohitDate: Saturday, 14 July 12, 02:35 | Post # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Hey can one tell me where can i but Airsoft gun online which ships to india because in india airsoft guns are not available

RickDate: Saturday, 14 July 12, 13:39 | Post # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
i can tell you that it's probably illegal to ship in airsoft guns to your country.

Everybody stutters one way or the other so check out this message to you, as a matter of fact let nothing hold you back if the gasman can gas it, so can you, im the gasman. dee dab a dee da dab

michciu96Date: Saturday, 14 July 12, 16:39 | Post # 3
Colonel
Group: Leadership
It depends on country, in Poland you can have any type of ASG weapon you want and for example in the United States, Air Soft Guns must be specially marked as ASG, otherwise police has right to fire at you. smile

mohitDate: Sunday, 15 July 12, 05:55 | Post # 4
Lieutenant colonel
i visit one site www.airsplat.com which ships to india and mich in my country any custom airsoft gun is allowed no orignal one

michciu96Date: Sunday, 15 July 12, 11:12 | Post # 5
Colonel
Your country is very big and so many people live there so I think that nobody cares if you have a real gun or airsoft one :P

DoggyDogDate: Sunday, 15 July 12, 13:47 | Post # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
I know what will happen in the next 3 weeks. The Newsletters will report about a 14 year old boy from india, who crashes a bankrobbery with his ASG MP5 and an american SWAT uniform biggrin
Mohit will be a hero and then he looks into the TV-cameras and sais:
"Hi Hunter! Hi DoggyDog! Flashbangparty in vault was funny but kick that stupid terrorists. Everything i know i learned in SWAT 4 on UTF server" and all people in world will conect our servers and we need min 6 servers biggrin

PS: I wanna see Mohit doing a scan in real life biggrin

PPS: BTW: Why u post this in our forum? we can get big trouble cos of talking about and giving tips to do illegal actions

Message edited by DoggyDog - Sunday, 15 July 12, 13:52

HunterCZDate: Sunday, 15 July 12, 15:14 | Post # 7
Major general
Group: Friends
Doggy, if that would have really happened, whole world would think we train real terrorists, so tongue

michciu96Date: Sunday, 15 July 12, 22:13 | Post # 8
Colonel
I think we should get some certificate from Al-Qaeda and become Official Training Facility.

MikeDate: Monday, 16 July 12, 01:13 | Post # 9
Major general
Group: GameMaster
I like where this is going

Tnx to floffypus for the sign :D

mohitDate: Monday, 16 July 12, 16:40 | Post # 10
Lieutenant colonel
In India nobody cares he have real gun or not in india 90% of people are mean spirited some are not .and they only like $$$money.In India if you are giving and exam for medical college and if you fail you can give 12220.25$ and get the addmission in any collage

Message edited by mohit - Monday, 16 July 12, 16:48

BachusDate: Saturday, 06 October 12, 13:48 | Post # 11
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Friends
So yeah, I've bought a "Beretta M92 ASG spring heavy weight Metal parts". The bad part is that I reload after each shoot, the good part is that it's AWESOME.

I've also printed a lot of targets like this: (Hostage and zombie are my favourites)

Attachments: 5602741.png (72.5 Kb) · 5758977.png (111.8 Kb) · 7936046.jpg (92.5 Kb)

We enter alive, we get out alive.

Message edited by Bachus - Saturday, 06 October 12, 13:49

DingoDate: Monday, 29 October 12, 10:37 | Post # 12
Private
I get my airsoft from www.thailandairsoft.com and they ship to india i think

Community Forum » General » General Discussion » Airsoft gun seller which ships to India (and online only)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: